Participation is by application only. (Deadline 1 December)
Please apply by emailing your CV and Motivation letter to Silvia Dell’Acqua (details below).
Fees: 1,300 € (10% reduction for early registrations)
A discount of 25% will be applied to the charges for international European and national civil servants, as well as to members of the NGOs.
Full or partial fee-waivers will be available. Moreover a number of scholarships will be awarded on merit or needs basis.
The fees cover the cost of the course as well as coffee and lunch breaks. Travel and hotel costs are not included in the fees.
- Conference Room, Villa la Fonte
- School of Transnational Governance
- Department of Economics
- Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies
- Executive Training Seminar
- Prof. Andrea Ichino
- Luigi Narbone (European External Action Service (EEAS))
- Professor Saumitra Jha (Stanford University)
- Silvia Dell’Acqua (School of Transnational Governance) – Send a mail
- Privacy Statement